Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I hate

It is ten past two am - yes 2.10 in the morning and I have just spent since 11.30pm yesterday writing a journal, ahhhhhhh i hate them, ok so its my fault having only written two all year and needing to send two for a meeting thurs and well Monday I wanted to write both, but a certain distraction distracted me in the form of a Policeman. Such is life but that doesnt mean I like journals any more than I do (not). And Emma is sitting here writing a journal too - in the same predicament only her distraction was not a policeman but scotland. And to be far she is quite a distraction in herself spewing forth obsenities!!!!!
sleep calls and the incoherancy I seem to have accumulated will hopefully be dispelled by tomorrow in time for small group - the joys and I still have to do the prep for that - but hey what are car journeys for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home