Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Photos...just found out how to do this!




Here on the left is Anika and Caro some of my German family, Caro flew over from Germany as a suprise for my 21st birthday - a stunt organised by Anika and we went paintballing with some others. Cheers guys - a birthday to remember ..... not only for me but for the guy who may not be able to have children...... and on the right is Tina and myself - i went to Germany for the world cup, it was amazing and yes still going on about it - its one things I can cross off my list of 'Things to do before I die'...(everyone has one right, its not just me!?!) Anyways no idea who the guys were behind us although met some cool British Army lads and if they ever read this I hope their missions are going well! Anyways this is a German against Poland game so had to support Germany - otherwise hmmmm too dangerous!!!!! But I was still rooting for England deep down.

This is the loverly Shanny mummy to be American German, loving the hair!....The world cup does strange things even to the strangest people! Over there that strange scary group are some of my most favourist people in the world...namely my fellow CYM students - and yes as for style and knowledge of colour co-ordination pink and red...might need help there. Here are some more of us at residential ....mostly with face masks on. And by special request to the yes loser lady AKA Piercings girls or Emma (she knows I wrote this) I won't put any of the photos of me and her here...because there aren't any photos that we both can agree that we both look good on, but when we do agree on one it will be posted. In the mean time heres me and Jayne - Your the best lady!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    har di har har...
    i hadnt seen that lovely pic of the face masks before.. very very funny, its a nice picture in fact!!
    love ya muchly
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home