Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Friday, September 22, 2006

I looked so beautiful!

Ok a BIG thankyou to Rae for recogmending the book Captivating - i suggest a must read for all you lovely ladies out there! Emma and I were talking about it (she brought it too) and although i have only read 1 and 1/2 chapters its brilliant - one thing it talks about it women want 3 things or have 3 desires in heart - to be romanced, be part of adventure and something in the lines of thought beautiful for who she is or something like that - you know I will have to go home and check now, but that was the gist. But some how that book spoke to me. ill update you more specifically soon.

Anyways had a great time in Cardiff with Emma looking for dresses for her to be a bond girl, well I couldnt find any ball dresses I liked in one shop so we looked at wedding dresses - and yes i tried one on!......hmmmmm, but for once i really could say Rhianwyn you look stunning in it and later when at the gym and training for my half marathon (in 4 weeks) God started talking to me about how when i glimpsed in that mirror and saw that I was indeed a beautiful person (everything like inside and out not just outside coz most of the time i look anything but beautiful) it was how he sees me, and that although I long to be special to someone and have someone romance me blah blah blah I already have that in God I am his bride and he also wants to be chased and romanced in the Bible there are some cool verses I have written down to talk about this but cant remember all of them just ...'if you search me with all your heart then you will find me', which i think could be in Isaiah, but not sure (I love that book!). So there is my randomness hope you follow when I have my head properly round it I will come back and add.

Oh if you want to sponsor me in my half marathon I am running for Habbitat for Humanity, our church is going to South Africa and building one or more houses depending on how much money we raise for families living in slums there, let me know if you do I would appreciate it.

As to reply to Piets comment I willdo that soon.
Love yax

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home