Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Just want to Dance the night away

Well just to say I have had a full life and no time for internet *gasp* the amazing Rae had a gig - shes booked to play and sing at the wedding between me and some guy who hasn't made himself known to me yet - but hey just want to be prepared, um been out a few times - Andrea i love you girl you make me laugh!

And then did something i have wanted to do for about 4 years, but never wanted to go on my own (childish I know) - SALSA LESSONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was really good fun, although for the first 20 minutes I was like 'I can't do this' - defintly need heals for this dancing it makes it so much easier (been practising and think I can do a little turn!) I'm so impatient we were shown moves in the warm up and then the beginners went through them again and I was like yeah yeah lets dance properly now, coz the intermediates were wizzing around and I was like 'I wanna be doing that' - patience! Anyways did dance and discovered that i like leading - but i am a woman so cant lead dances! I have to let the man tell me what to do - so its an excellent chance for me to learn not to take the lead and be bossy! So thanx to Piet for finding out about the lessons and coming with me and soon I'll be professional....or not!

Also when I have more time management looked like such a boring module at uni but its amazing! so more to come on a life in a small town in Wales - fun fun fun, knwo you all cant wait......?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home