Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The evil of trying on dresses!

Ok so when a friend tries on clothes in a shop you do the same right? nay random clothes that you wouldnt buy but just want to try on.....be warned!

I did this - and the zip was a small invisible one that was stiff, never mind I though, put it on, forced it up - spun arround decided the dress made me look well awful and so wanted to take it off - got the zip down 1 inch and half before it wouldnt go anyfurther......hmmmmmm after a while of struggling on my own i called my friend - she struggled for a bit but nothing happened......what to do?! Well ended up trying to wriggle out of a corset type dress ..... impossible! So after 20 minutes - i mean we had started to pray it would come off - but no after 20 minutes we accepted defeat and Andrea went to get the shop assistant ...embarrasing enough except now the whole changing room could se and you could also see a bit form teh shop floor!!!!!!!!!!! She came and couldnt undo it - so got scissors, but only managed to cut 1 inch - becuase she couldnt cut any further down the zuip I was instructed to hold onto the side of the changing room and Andrea took one bit of the dress and the shop assistant the other and they pulled and ripped the dress, so that I ould calmly step out of it - just minorly embarrased ....... the problem is I had an urge to laugh so we ran out the shop before we could.....bewarned! At least I didnt have to pay for it, because it was a faulty zip!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home