Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Friday, November 03, 2006

Madness

(Andrea and me after the meal, I just wanted to show the world my top...quite different from what I would normally wear - its good to be different adn do things that no one would expect!)

So after a few weeks where all I could think about was what I would wear to Phils 27th (yes I really did think about it loads, coz i didnt want to be such a townie like last time and have the whole save the last dance experience feeling going on like the last time we went to Panache), so came up with a fab top, lovely earings (thanx to Fi for inspiration) and boots 9inspiration from Andrea) and my makeup artists Jo and Emma and hair dyer Emma. So really it was like being a celeb!


We had an amazing meal - oh so good I say everyone should go there! (Fi, Andrea and Piet are missing from the shot)

Well apart from majorly embarassing myself and wanting to die all next day through lectures when I even thought about it, it was a good evening! Anyways will update you on more theological thoughts in a moment.

Doesn't it look like little well there big but anyways sperm swimming in the photo. Looking at my left ear you can see me being zapped by my alienen mother ship beaming me back up or something.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey sexy pink haired lady!

    I really hope you used protection!

    Love ya

    Holz x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home