Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Delirious?

So thought I would write about delirious the second post I wanted to write about, well I had to sacrifice Salsa to go, but it was worth it. I have to admit I kinda just went to go and do something (having not started Salsa when the tickets were brought) and having seen them in December in B'ham I was not that bowled over by them.

However I went and Tim Hughes started then Delirious came on. It was an amazing night, so full of worship and powerful, at one stage they were talking about unity in Wales and i just started to cry a little bit, and start really praying to God, because God has put Wales on my heart and was speaking to me over summer to stop looking forward to finishing the course so I can travel and possible (but I think unlikely) go to live in Germany and concentrate on the here and now. He has put me here for a reason and do I just want to go through these years through the motions, or do I want to be open to be used by God and see him move powerfully.

Anyway it was a good night and here is just a photo of the guys, there are lots more, but cant download them off my email (please Fi can I give you a CD to write them on?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home