Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

loopys not dead....No, she is alive...almost

Well after the garage ringing me up and saying Loopy was a write off this morning, after lunch they rang back up and said the insurance company had changed their minds....wow!!!! yeah I get to have her back repaired....so she is worth more than the damage.....:) I could go and kiss the people who changed their minds...hmmm maybe not but if they ever read this...probably not THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!! So tomorrow I get a curtosy car and so can drive around again....yeah! Hmmmm yeah so apart from having a tough time at my placement things are looking up....maybe the 4 way meeting next Tues will clear that up and my life will be much beter, although its ok now.

Emotions are funny things! Sorry to all those i have seemed moody to i think a combination of everything made me that way, but I know i could have made a better effort not to have been.

Rhixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    very pleased for you honey!!!
    yay for you!
    all the best for tuesday!
    x

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay courtisy cars are us!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home