Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Old friends and a night out


I just realised how long it has been since I was back in my 'home' town - I grew up there but haven't lived there for 4 years now so don't really consider it home anymore - although my parents are here and their house is still a home for me.....one of many :) so came home and went out with friends some of whom I haven't seen since last year - to the exact date (I went back for a mates birthday)....It was a great evening and it was as if I had never been away, but I realised that I need to make more of an effort to keep in touch!! Oh and Jon Holder sang for us (Karioki - or however its spelt!)
(Some of the girls)


This is Jon!












Helen and me with the man we share and call our own......hes been with us for 6 years now....scary, but we love him just the same....hahahaha you only have custody till my birthday in Feb though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home