Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Friday, December 15, 2006

My life

(Alec and myself)

Hmmmm long time no update, so felt it my bound duty to update you on the amazing life of the lovely Rhi..... hmmmm.

1) Its been very eventful, but lets leave most of that out: However one of my newest names is...Stanlyetta...or however you spell it...strange!!!

2) Ive been very busy working - yes working! Mainly face to face, but a bit in my office......

3) Emma is an amazing cook! (Left, then me, then right is Fi)

4) I discovered that I read texts, don't reply to them straight away, then forget I got them....sorry Jonny, Dan, Marc and numerous others that i forgot about this week!

5) I had an amazing day with the laughing sheep AKA Alec, we wanted to go to surfing, but Porthcawl was rubbish, so went to Llangenith - also bad so ran up and down (although some people had bad balance so fell down) the dunes there....Alec brought a mini Picnic, which I would never have thought of, so we had supplies!!!

(left Alec buttering the hot cross buns, then me eating them, then Alec relaxing on the way home)


6) I decorated my Christmas tree


7) I moved my flat about






8) We had the college Christmas Party ..... and there were some tired first years afterwards...bless! (Phils arm, Dom centre and Matt on right)



9) I went to B'ham with Emma to meet Anika and went to the German Christmas market... so good to eat German food again!!!!!! - There was a scarey singing Moose and I brought some cool gloves....after the guy looking through a massive bag for a pink pair unsuccessfully I chose rainbow ones.....

10) Im off to bed...I fell asleep at Emmas, very rude considering Marc, John, me and her were chillling together!

11) Oh and I emptied the mouldy contents of the fidge out.....this is a photo of some custard.......Lecker!!!! (German for tasty)

(there was only 3 weeks worth of growth there)

nite Rhianwynx

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOhhhhh what exciting times we've had! your flat looks really lovley those ikea lights are great we must go back i want some more to make a wall full of lights!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home