Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Monday, November 20, 2006

Application Form


So Emma and I were talking (no suprise there) and thinking about a mutral aquantance who made an application form out for his girl friend, well they got married and adopted 2 really sweet children - hey it worked! So Emma has made her application form and I am making mine!

With this application form I can therefore get all the information I require in order to make my choice!




The Rhianwyn's Future Love Application form

Position Avalible - Boyfriend with possible Husband promotion.

Name:
Age:
Height:
Location:
Interests:
Height:
Eye Colour:
Brief description:
Current Occupation:
Current future plans:
Language (s) spoken:
Instrument (s) played:

If you were to take Rhianwyn on a date would you take her to:
a) A beach for a days surfing, then fire on the beach and camping
b) A Road run
c) Snowboarding
d) Doing not very much down Cardiff Bay
e) Salsa Dancing
f) A meal
g) other......................... (please specify)

If you were to secure the position of Rhianwyns' boyfriend with future prospects what would your thoughts be to doing after she finishes her degree (June 2008)?
a) Backpacking around europe
b) Travelling the world
c) Going to help a third world project somewhere
d) Settling down, marrage, morgage and money
e) Nothing, carrying on as before
f) other................... (please specify)

What is you favourite thing about Rhianwyn (min 100 words)


Refrences required
Application date closes February 27th 2008.
Applicants must be Male, Christian and ability to cook is essential (if you want to eat and avoid me cooking), Nice parents and spontinatity desired but not essential to position.
I look forward to receiving your application
Rhianwyn xx

Is this where I should also include a photo of me looking gorgous or just tell you how lovely I am ... and possibly exagerate the truth? No I'll be honest and scroll down for photos: Hmmm I won't tell you about my intrests coz then you'll just tick the answers that you think I want to know, but heres a photo anyway I'm the second one on the left
and the second from the right!











They are both old ones, or perhaps I should just put a normal one of me on.....?! Although normal.....Rhianwyn.....well that exciting thoughts awaits to be answered.....

8 Comments:

  • At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmm... should i be concerned?!
    x

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can't believe you did this too!oh my goodness...im almost wishing i was single again so i too could write such a blog...then again. i really dont.

    hope you find a snogging buddy soon!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Rhix said…

    hey hey I object this is really serious guys i mean owwwww my feelings; its for a deep and meaningfull relationship not just a quick snog! It will never work though - do you remember that show I loved it! don't worry not offended i think its all quite funny...

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have you set an inteveiwing date? can i be on the pannel?

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Rhix said…

    Yeah why not, I hadnt even thought of interviewing! Good idea i mean who better to be along side me than a crazy friend who well lets face it scares everyone..... ;) ... if he sticks around adn is still willing to well hes got to be a keeper! lol now i expect you to get a blogspot Hannah!

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pictures too man! future husbands start queing up! but remember u have to wait till your 30 for the next wave of marige oppertunties!! hehe

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Rhix said…

    Hey Im not in for marriage at the moment, like sheena said - you have to stop being selfish.....um i mean im not selfish at all, not like really selfish i just appreciate personal space a bit too much...but hmmm i see no que. Is the application process working for you, although having had 3 marriage propsals this week alone I think its really a redundant quesiton - and hurry up youl be past 21 and then you too will have to wait till your thirty!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Pink, JS here, Just checked out your application, you forgot to mention your pole dancing abilities, however, I shall overlook that minor indiscression and have decided that YOU SHALL BECOME MY WIFE however I will delay the ceromony to give you time to learn to cook!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home