Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Friday, November 24, 2006

A guy?!


So having already been mistaken for a guy - which doesnt do much for the old self esteem - I was convinced that it would never happen again - so started to grow my hair, but haveing done both essays and handed them in early I decided to treat myself to the full treatment at the hairdressers - however i hate sitting there looking in the mirror whilst my hair is cut and I just avoid looking it it - BIG mistake - when I looked up I was like ahhhhhhhhhhh my beautiful front bits of hair have gone and i look like a guy....nooooooo! Fortunately I have minimal public engagements so i am hoping that my hair will have grown a bit before a week and half when the busy Christmas engagement sesson begins! Oh the shame and to top it all i went to the libraury and looked on my file - under gender is said unknown - probably becuase they couldnt be bothered to fill that bit out, but still to find this out on this day was too bad for words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home