Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Monday, January 15, 2007

It just ain't funny

At the moment life seems overwhelming and the slightest thing seems to make me really angry or causes me to burst into tears. This last 3 or 4 months have been really hard to deal with as I struggle to look at my values, beliefs and start for some reason analsysing (if thats the right word) myself.

This thing with my car has made me realise that i do place far to much value on something that is tempory..... and this was proved when i burst into tears on finding out it had been trashed and then again just know when i found out how much the damage came to .... over £1000s! The thing is I have been warned by my parents that they will probably write it off since my car is worth just over £1000.....I can't believe it 2 minutes (max) of distruction it caused a bill that big, with an estimated repair time of 1 week....crazy!!!!

She needs .... a new stearing wheel and stearing column, new door, new window, re painted, new locks (and the locks need to be all recoded), then theres the interior light to fix too......poor Loopy, the 'D-day' is tomorrow, at sometime tomorrow I will get a call from the insurance people telling me if they will repair the car (and i will get a curtosy car) or write it off (I am carless, never to see or drive Loopy again and will have to car shop grrrrr - which i hate doing at the best of times!) I'm praying she will be repaired, I dont want another car or the hassle of finding one!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww mate that sucks... i know just how much a car can mean and just how much life without one is just plain annoying!
    I hope you have heard good news today!
    I guess (and i know) it is hard to remain realistic with things we love...
    see you at college tomorrow!!
    x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home