Enjoy the journey, don't just focus on destination

Friday, January 12, 2007

A tribute to Loopy

I have had several cups of tea to help me compose myself before pouring out my anger to the whole world...or those of you who read this....

I am really careful anyways about my car, becuase I value it a lot and whatever happens its my baby....Loopy (my car) is my dream car - a Corse (although my dream dream car would be a purple P reg Toyota Corolla). Anyway yesterday I had a gut feeling so left nothing of value in my car and was careful that everything was out of sight (ask Jayne and Piet) how almost paranoyed i was. Anyway once home I thought everything would be fine....

......I woke up this morning, looked out the window and saw my car door had been bent in half....(quite impressive actually) but how annoying i was so cross, ran to my car and saw the window had been broken, my car had been scratched, the interior light taken out, the casing around the steering column missing and wires and fuses pulled out of the steering column....someone had tried to steal my car, but not managed.....however they left my CD player in the car (which i then took out) and left all other things in it...strange.

So I am fuming, i know some of the young people who do this and ive asked not to tell me what they do and last time i had my wheels slashed they offered to get me some 'new ones' which i politely refused, they also told me that if anything else happened in the future then I should tell them and they would 'sort it out' .... its so tempting to do that since the police (who have been out to see the car) wont catch the offenders....but im guessing i shouldnt tell them or encourage them in this area.....so tempting though!

So the insurence company and the garage are in talks and they are saying that it maybe a write off...nooooooo i love Loopy, i dont want another car!!!!!!!!!! I want her!

Oh and my boiler aint working, so no gas to cook with (eating donuts), no heating (there are icicles hanging from my eye lashed...ok maybe thats exagerating a bit) and no hot water to shower with (yup i have to smell till a mate gets back from work to pick me up and let me use their shower). All in all its been a rubbish and wasted day, I had planned to do so much work but really dont feel like doing any just curling up, with hot water bottle and reading a book or something....oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home